This product includes:
- One Ruud Heat Pump Unit R22
- 5 Years Parts, 5 Years Compressor
- Installation Instruction. Free Shipping
Ruud 13 SEER Value Line Heat Pump
When you look at these many features, you’ll see Zephyr Series 13-SEER Heat Pumps deliver quality and value.
Durability for Years to Come
Ruud heat pumps provide year-round comfort for your home or business that are unmatched in features and benefits. They are designed to make your home or business the most comfortable place on earth.
Every Ruud heat pump features the Copeland Scroll Compressor, the most dependable and highly advanced compressor in the industry. They provide quiet, efficient, and long-lasting operation. Ruud is the only manufacturer to use these advanced compressors at every efficiency level. .
Tranquility of Quiet Operation
Air is discharged through a unique grille pattern located on top of the unit, and is directed upward and away from bushes and shrubs. This discharge pattern allows for quiet fan operation and low noise levels, which you and your neighbors will appreciate.
Constructed with a galvanized steel cabinet to protect the condensing coil fins from yard hazards, weather and corrosion.
Fan Motor Mount and Grille
The motor mount/grille combination protects the fan motor from the elements and also reduces sound and vibration. The result: increased durability. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction, resulting in quiet fan operation.
The heat pump uses a one-piece drawn and painted base pan. This pan elevates the coil off the pad helping minimize corrosion while reducing sound.
The heat pump uses an innovative wrap-around outdoor coil which allows improved airflow transfer and reduces energy consumption.
13 SEER Heat Pump Features:
- Coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins.
- Strong, attractive cabinet—louvered design protects the coil from damage.
- Expansion Valves with Internal Check Valve—Provides for quieter refrigerant metering.
- Demand Defrost Control
- Non-Cycling Reversing Valve
- Hot Gas Muffler
- Service Valves
- Grille/motor mount for quiet fan operation.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Certified and rated under A.R.I. Standard 240.
- U.L listed.
On January 1, 2013, the U.S. Congress passed The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 for federal tax payers who install qualified energy-efficient retrofits in their home. This includes higher efficiency heating and cooling systems, such as central air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps and packaged systems. These credits are only available for improvements made between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2013.
An eligible tax payer may claim up to $500 in tax credits, subject to caps based on the type of equipment installed.
- Up to 10% of installed costs ($300 limit) for central split-system air conditioners meeting or exceeding 16 SEER and 13 EER.
- Up to 10% of installed costs ($300 limit) for split-system air-source heat pumps meeting or exceeding 15 SEER, 12.5 EER and 8.5 HSPF.
- Up to 10% of installed costs ($300 limit) for package air conditioners and gas packs meeting or exceeding 14 SEER and 12 EER.
- Up to 10% of installed costs ($300 limit) for packaged heat pumps and dual-fuel packaged systems meeting or exceeding 14 SEER, 12 EER and 8 HSPF.
- Up to 10% of installed costs ($150 limit) for furnaces meeting or exceeding 95% AFUE.
- Up to 10% of installed costs ($50 limit) for advanced main air circulating fan.
Earning the ENERGY STAR means products meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. By choosing ENERGY STAR certified heating and cooling equipment and taking steps to optimize its performance, you can enhance the comfort of your home while saving energy. Saving energy helps you save money on utility bills and protect our climate by helping prevent harmful carbon pollution and reducing other greenhouse gases.
ENERGY STAR qualified central air conditioners:
- have higher seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and energy efficiency ratio (EER) ratings, making them over 15% more efficient than conventional models.
The central air conditioner also needs a blower motor – which is usually part of the furnace – to blow the cool air through the duct system. The only way to ensure that your new air conditioner performs at its rated efficiency is to replace your heating system at the same time. It’s especially recommended if your furnace is over 15 years old. If you purchase a new energy-efficient air conditioner but connect it to an older furnace and blower motor, your system will not perform to its rated efficiency.
- 5 Years
- 5-year on compressor
No FAQ found