The Rheem Classic Series 13 SEER Premium Heat Pump features the industry standard Copeland® Compliant Scroll® Compressors
for proven dependability, efficiency, and sound reduction. The RPNE Series employs new innovations that improve dependability and
efficiency. The heat pump uses an innovative wrap-around outdoor coil which allows airflow transfer and reduces
- 13 SEER Classic series
- Copeland scroll compressor
- Reduced sound quiet operation
- High & low compressor protection
- Copper coils
- R22 refrigerant
- Painted and enclosed low & compact steel cabinet
- Approved for ground or roof top applications
- Easy one panel service access
- Top discharge
Condenser Model: RPNE-060JAZ
Compressor: Copeland Scroll
Voltage / Phase: 208 / 230 - 1
Maximum OverCurrent Device (amps): 50
Dimensions (W x D x H): 31 1/2" x 44 3/8" x 33"
Service Valve (Liquid / Suction): 3/8 x 7/8
Shipping Weight: 290
- Five years all parts and Ten year on the compressor
- Labor warranty should be provided by your installing contractor
FULL SPECIFICATIONS: Download
Customer Literature: Download
On January 1, 2013, the U.S. Congress passed The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 for federal tax payers who install qualified energy-efficient retrofits in their home. This includes higher efficiency heating and cooling systems, such as central air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps and packaged systems. These credits are only available for improvements made between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2013.
An eligible tax payer may claim up to $500 in tax credits, subject to caps based on the type of equipment installed.
- Up to 10% of installed costs ($300 limit) for central split-system air conditioners meeting or exceeding 16 SEER and 13 EER.
- Up to 10% of installed costs ($300 limit) for split-system air-source heat pumps meeting or exceeding 15 SEER, 12.5 EER and 8.5 HSPF.
- Up to 10% of installed costs ($300 limit) for package air conditioners and gas packs meeting or exceeding 14 SEER and 12 EER.
- Up to 10% of installed costs ($300 limit) for packaged heat pumps and dual-fuel packaged systems meeting or exceeding 14 SEER, 12 EER and 8 HSPF.
- Up to 10% of installed costs ($150 limit) for furnaces meeting or exceeding 95% AFUE.
- Up to 10% of installed costs ($50 limit) for advanced main air circulating fan.
Earning the ENERGY STAR means products meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. By choosing ENERGY STAR certified heating and cooling equipment and taking steps to optimize its performance, you can enhance the comfort of your home while saving energy. Saving energy helps you save money on utility bills and protect our climate by helping prevent harmful carbon pollution and reducing other greenhouse gases.
ENERGY STAR qualified central air conditioners:
- have higher seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and energy efficiency ratio (EER) ratings, making them over 15% more efficient than conventional models.
The central air conditioner also needs a blower motor – which is usually part of the furnace – to blow the cool air through the duct system. The only way to ensure that your new air conditioner performs at its rated efficiency is to replace your heating system at the same time. It’s especially recommended if your furnace is over 15 years old. If you purchase a new energy-efficient air conditioner but connect it to an older furnace and blower motor, your system will not perform to its rated efficiency.
- 5 Years
- 5-year on compressor