This Product Includes:
- One Goodman Gas Furnace. (GCH951155DX)
- Lifetime heat exchanger. 10-year parts warranty.
- Installation Instructions
About This Product
The Goodman GMH95 95% AFUE Two-Stage (Convertible), Multi-Speed, Multi-Position furnaces feature a patented aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system.
These furnaces are designed to be used with a single stage room thermostat. They are similar to the Two-Stage Variable Speed (GMV) models. These furnaces are capable of the following heating modes, two-stage burner- low stage to high stage based on an adjustable time set on the board (not controlled by the Thermostat). The blower also has two speeds in the heating mode, low and high, and it will change speeds according to the high or low stages. Single Stage where the furnace will run as a standard furnace with one flame level and a single speed blower (Factory setting).
A federal energy tax credit of up to $300 is available on selected products, if placed in service from January 1st, 2009 to December 31st, 2011.
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus10-year limited furnace replacement warranty.
- Two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new convertible technology that allows installer to activate two stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch.
- Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning control for maximum igniter life.
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color coded low-voltage terminals, and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers.
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED.
- Low constant fan allows homeowner to activate the low heat speed to efficiently circulate air throughout the home.
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts to high or low stage based on outside temperature without an outdoor temperature sensor.
- Dual-certified for sealed combustion direct vent(2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe) applications.
- In Stock